Anthony, my Little Brother through BBBS, and I had a great day at my Mom and Dad’s house recently. They live out in the country, and there are countless activities to keep a 13-year-old boy occupied.
• Anthony got to drive “the Mule” – an all-terrain vehicle (photo below).
• We were charged by a bull.
• Spent quality time splashing around in the river with the dogs. (Anthony tried to dam up the Brazos.)
• We hit golf balls off the hill and into the woods. (The only bad part about that, you had to go out and try and find them.)
• We got got up close and personal with all the animals, including longhorns and donkeys.
It was just a great day. Anthony is a wonderful young man. I pray that I’m making a difference in his life.