Editor’s Note: This is a goal breakdown for one of my eight life facets – includes where I am now, a being statement, 5-year goals and goals for 2010. Some of the goals are tangible and some our intangible.
Where Am I Now: I am president/CEO of start-up company, e-Partners in Giving; we have been operational for 13 months
• Limited cash flow; morale low, and questioning business model
• Forced to take another job – since company has not generated necessary traction/momentum
Being Statement: I will utilize my leadership abilities to develop a unique business model/assemble a like-minded team that inspires entrepreneurs (Entrepreneur Incubator)– create, sell, repeat
• Involved in the daily operations – not just financially invested
• Each project will fund the next
– Made e-Partners in Giving a sustainable & profitable company and execute the best exit strategy
– Put together my “Dream Team” – 6 to 7 like-minded and motivated individuals
– Use funds generated by sale of e-Partners to start first company of Entrepreneur Incubator
– Give each of our investors the opportunity to sell back their share(s) in the company
– Hire a PR intern
– Pay down all debt
– Receive minimal pay check
– Send three of our employees to some sort of sales training.
– Add minimum of 100 funeral home partners