Editor’s Note: This is a goal breakdown for one of my eight life facets – includes where I am now, a being statement, 5-year goals and goals for 2010. Some of the goals are tangible and some our intangible.
Where Am I Now: MESS!
• Extreme debt b/c of business (mostly credit cards)
• Limited Savings
• No investments – except for wife’s 401K
Being Statement: Money will never be an obstacle for my family
By 2015, I will have…
– Make $10,000 gross monthly income
– Have all e-Partners in Giving debt paid off
– Have substantial portfolio in place
– Put together budget w/ wife
– Hire financial counselor
– Put 12% of all income into savings & invest at the end of the year
– Pay off wife’s car
– Consolidate debt to one low-interest credit card