Editor’s Note: This is a goal breakdown for one of my eight life facets – includes where I am now, a being statement, 5-year goals and goals for 2010. Some of the goals are tangible and some our intangible.
Where Am I Now: Constantly put an emphasis on giving back & helping those less fortunate; My conviction statement: Everyone deserves a fighting chance to be successful.
Being Statement: I will make giving back sexy and cool – be a motivation to others to give back
– Made Fort Worth the most giving city in the United States, while personally accumulating more than 2,000 hours of community service.
– Brought a chapter of Back on My Feet to DFW
– Maintained & cultivated my relationship with my Little Brother (BBBS)
– Gone on one mission trip
– Accumulate 400 hrs of community service (almost 8 hours a week)
– Start prison mentoring
– Continue relationship w/ Little Brother
– Do five presentations that revolve around my conviction statement
– Research possible metrics/platform to make FW most giving city in America
– Serve on two Boards of local 501(c)(3) organizations