I’m firmly convinced that good leaders know when to follow. I’m sure someone smarter than me “owns” that quote, but I don’t have the time to scour the internet looking for it…..
THE CLOCK IS TICKING…..I HAD TO SHARE THIS!
I’m not leading….I’M FOLLOWING!
Part of my engagement in this mission is sharing a VERY powerful video.
NOTE: This is one of those posts that doesn’t need a lot of commentary from me. This video speaks for itself.
I will say this, though, I know you’re already creating trivial excuses in your head why you’re not going to invest 29 minutes in this video:
• Watch it over lunch;
• Watch it instead of pretending to do work;
• Watch it on your IPhone while your kid is at soccer practice;
• Watch it instead of the reality bullsh your going to watch on TV tonight;
• Log out of Facebook for 30 minutes and focus on something more profound than what you’re eating for dinner;
• Put down your copy of “The Hunger Games” and get educated about real kids, really getting killed for nothing more than “personal power.”
I’m embarrassed that I didn’t know about this before this morning. What kind of narcissistic, self-centered bubble do I live in?