• My first newspaper article compared
“The Catch” to athletics at Duncanville High School. (Don’t ask.)
• My first column in college was about showering in the dark. (Seriously…don’t ask!)
• My first blog post was about defining an adventure.
Well, here goes nothing – again.
This is my inaugural post on “Defining Audacity,” a blog dedicated to inspiring people to live a bold and adventurous life.
I’m simply going to share inspiring stories and videos on a daily basis, while sprinkling in stories of my own life. My personal narratives – which I’ll publish two to three times a week – won’t be a whole lot different than what I was spewing on “Fire & Motion.” (Maybe just a little more focused – no more blog posts about “The Hat Guy” in Cleveland or “Breaker High.”)
Most of my personal posts will still revolve around daddyhood, giving back and examples of other people dedicated to truly living life. I’m also going to focus on my “Live the List Project” from time to time, and when I discover something that inspires me – I’m going to share it.
So, the million dollar questions:
– Am I qualified to start a blog about living a bold and adventurous life?
– Am I qualified to motivate others to live the same way?
Not to be egotistical…but, my answer to both of those questions is a confident: ABSOLUTLEY!